Managing Your Invoices
To manage and pay your invoices:
- Log into the client area.
- Enter the user name and password that was emailed to you in the welcome email.
- Current invoices will be listed at the bottom of the main client area, or click on "My Invoices."
- Click on "View Invoice."
- While viewing the invoice you can select a payment method for that particular invoice. The choices are Authorize.net (credit card payments), mail in, and Paypal.
- Select the new billing method.
- If you are paying by Authorize.net or Paypal, can either click "Pay Now" to pay the invoice immediately. Otherwise, the invoice will be processed during the next payment settlement.
- To save a copy of the invoice for your records, click the "Download" link at the bottom of the page. A PDF copy of the invoice will be generated to save to your computer.
Please note that if you select to pay the invoice by credit card (Authorize.net) of Paypal, it will attempt to bill to the credit card on file. Please make sure that your information is up to date. Your billing address in the Legacy Marketing client area must match the credit card billing address, otherwise the payment will fail.
Please read "How to Update Your Billing Information" for further details.
Add to Favourites
Print this Article
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution