Do you have a web site but it's just not bringing the results that you want?
Are you wondering how to get more traffic to your web site and how to convert them into sales?
Do you get phone calls, letters, and emails on a daily basis from "experts" offering their services and aren't sure if it is what you need or if it is even worth it?
From Web Site to Web Sales will demystify how to get business from the internet.
If you are a business owner or manager and are uncertain of what your web site needs to get better results, From Web Site to Web Sales will give you a solid understanding of the elements of online marketing and will give you a guideline for assessing the effectiveness of online marketing options for your business.
How to get traffic to your web site!
- Learn the three main factors that affect search engine rankings
- Get an easy to follow checklist to see how your web site measures up.
- Why is your competitor down the street coming up ahead of you in Google? Learn how to get inside information on why your competitors rank and what keywords they are targeting.
How to develop an online marketing strategy!
- So you have a web site . . . now what?
- Learn how to leverage your web site to get free promotion on numerous web sites and social networks.
- Develop a strategy to laser target your marketing efforts to your potential customers.
- Learn how to develop an effect online marketing mix.
- Learn the key questions to ask when comparing online advertising opportunities.
How to turn browsers into buyers!
- Getting traffic to your web site is the first step to getting business from the internet. The next step is how to turn those visitors into paying customers and clients.
- Learn the three things your web site must have to maximized your ROI.
- Learn how to use free tools to track your web site’s effectiveness.
Before you spend one more dime on online advertising, web site design and maintenance, directory listings or search engine optimization services, attend this seminar and learn what you need to know to make an educated decision about your online marketing strategy.